Moderna 1st dose in 3 sites this week + Vaccine clinics in East Toronto!
Dear Community members,
Access Alliance is offering booking time this week for Moderna vaccine – 18+, at the day of appointment.
They offer the service at 3 different locations, see attached flyer for more information
· AccessPoint on Danforth – Danforth, just east of Victoria Park
· AccessPoint on Jane – Jane, north of St. Clair
· College site : College, just west of Spadina
Please see below for updates for this week’s remaining pop-up vaccine clinics operated by the East Toronto Health Partners.
Hot spot second dose clinics for specific eligible populations
As of June 10, individuals 12 years of age and older who live, work or attend school in a Toronto hot spot postal code are eligible for a shortened dosing interval. Toronto hot spot postal codes include: M4A, M4H, M1B, M1G, M1J, M1S, M3J, M3K, M3L, M3M, M3N, M6M, M6N, M9L, M9M, M9N, M9V, M9W.
In response to this direction, dedicated second dose pop-up clinics for individuals who meet the following criteria are being operated:
· Live, work or attend school in a designated hot spot postal code in Toronto: M4A, M4H, M1B, M1G, M1J, M1S, M3J, M3K, M3L, M3M, M3N, M6M, M6N, M9L, M9M, M9N, M9V, M9W;
· Received their first dose of Pfizer at least 21 days ago; or
· Received their first dose of AstraZeneca at least 12 weeks ago and would like to receive an mRNA vaccine as their second dose.
We have confirmed hot spot second dose pop-up clinics, which will follow the above eligibility criteria, for Friday, June 11 and Saturday, June 12, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., at Thorncliffe Park Community Hub at East York Town Centre (45 Overlea Blvd.). Full details for these hot spot second dose clinics are also available at tehn.ca/VaccinePopUps.
Remaining first dose pop-up vaccine clinics for this week
We’re operating five first dose pop-up vaccine clinics for the remainder of this week. See flyer below.
Second doses for residents of select seniors congregate buildings in East Toronto
This week, we began administering second doses to residents in the 150 seniors congregate buildings we visited from February to March to deliver first doses. During these second dose visits, first doses will also be made available for residents who have not yet received their first dose. These clinics are not shared on our pop-up vaccine page because they are not open to the general public.
If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us at SAWRO office.