Introduction to Home Based Child Care session
Through our networking we found the below information regarding Home Based Child Care:
This session is designed to provide basic information to any individual interested in providing quality childcare in their own homes. See below for more details.
This session is conducted online only with 12 pre-recorded webinars and 3 live streams (Zoom).
Online Dates: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 to Tuesday, August 10, 2021
The 24 hours of online content delivery will provide an introduction to:
· Professionalism in Home Child Care
· Communication Skills
· Child Development
· Activities for children of different ages
· Positive Guidance of young children
· Health, Safety and Nutrition
· Regulations and Managing a Home Child Care Business
To receive the Certificate of Attendance, you must:
· View all 12 recorded webinars at any time between June 29 to August 10, 2021
· Engage in online questions, readings, and essential resources
· Mandatory attendance of all 3 live streams (Zoom) to guide participant learning:
o Tuesday, June 29, 2021, from 1:00pm to 2:00pm,
o Tuesday, July 20, 2021, from 1:00pm to 2:00pm, and
o Tuesday, August 3, 2021 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
· Provide valid proof of Standard First Aid and CPR Level C certification. Any additional cost to complete the Standard First Aid CPR Level C training is not included in registration fee. Information on scheduled ‘Standard First Aid, CPR Level C’ trainings will be provided so participants can independently arrange, if needed. Discount rate pre-negotiated.
Upon completion of the above criteria, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
· Click on the link in the attached flyer to register and pay online OR click on the link provided here https://cvent.me/avrGqP to register and pay online
· Registration fee is$350.00 *Registration fee is due in full before date of first class*.
· Registration can only be processed ONLINE and payment is made with VISA or MASTERCARD only
· Please note: VISA DEBIT is not accepted
As a reminder, registration is accepted on a first come, first serve basis as space is limited. Please register as soon as possible. If you require further information, please email us at email@example.com . Information is also on our website https://mothercraft.ca/index.php?q=mc-hbcc
If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us at SAWRO office.